This has become my favorite quick meal (snack) and it’s so nutritious!
- 2-3 handfuls of Kale (washed and chopped)
- 4-5 cloves of Garlic (chopped or minced; I chop into large pieces)
- 2 tablespoons of Pine Nuts
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Dash lemon juice
Heat oil in small frying pan. Add chopped garlic to hot oil and brown well. Just before too toasty, add chopped kale. Stir and allow kale to grow into rich green color and soften a bit. Add pine nuts and allow them to toast lightly. Add a dash of lemon juice (and salt if needed). Voila! Eat warm!! (This serves 1-2 persons — only one person if I’m around)
- Kale Chips? (freshfitnutrition.com)